Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun with Evan

One evening, Evan whined his usual whine, "I need something else I can do!" I just happened to finish vacuuming so I had Evan lay down on my rug and pretend to be different letters. He did a pretty good job! I had to get my camera out and had him spell out his name. Cute huh?
Then I got an idea to turn up the fun. I read a post on designmom.com last year about how she took pictures of her kids to look like a scene from the nativity. And even making her daughter look like she's a flying angle. I wanted to try it out on Evan.
It turned out alright. I think I'd have to try a differnt rug, but it looks like he's flying! Maybe next time I can dress Careese up too and see what shots I can get.

7 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

How cute! I can't believe you have a kindergartener. Holy cow...where does the time go?

So, did you hear about our fun hurricane? It's so crazy!

Jerin said...

VEEERY creative Bev. As usual. I'm impressed! :) And very cute too. I'm going to copy you if we can ever get Taisei to cooperate.

Seantylle said...

I love it! That is so cute!

JJ said...

Love the flying photo, that is really creative!

KA said...

Bevery, you are such a talented mommy! I love the pics of his name and the fairy. You are very creative to think of them even if you did the one idea off a website. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We are glad to hear you are enjoying Japan and miss you guys back here in VA. We had a barbque at the Beck's last week and it was crazy seeing your townhouse without you there. It was fun though. Tell Mark and the kids hello! Madilynn especially enjoyed seeing these photos!

Beverly said...

how embarrasing... I just noticed that I spelled angEL wrong! Spelling is not on my resume.

Matt said...

Very cute. Great idea!