Sunday, April 01, 2007

Google TiSP: Better than Verizon FIOS!

We've had Verizon FIOS for almost a year now, but Google, of course, has come out with something much, much better: The Google TiSP lets you have wireless connectivity as high as 32Mbps download! It's Fiber Optic with a bit more fiber! I'd go for the Royal Flush, especially since it's FREE from Google. They never cease to amaze me. Can't wait to install this through our Brondell Swash 600 Power Toilet. I will never leave the bathroom ever again. Unless I can finally get my hands on a Wii.

6 comments:

LCT said...

Hahahaha!!!...I just noticed when I read the press release that it's dated the 1st of April!!!

andrew said...

hahaha...luckily Leroy realized what day it was before I looked! I was just looking in complete bafflement trying to think how on earth this was even possibly feasible.

Shelese said...

Man that's funny! I just did a link to this from my blog. Thanks for the laugh!!

Michelle said...

i kind of read your post really quickly and followed the link and read a few sentences and went down saying to jason "i think we're in the twilight zone" actually believing the premise... then when jason pointed out that i am retarded i had the longest hardest laugh i have had in MONTHS. i was crying! hahahhhhaaaaa.

Jerin said...

And does this thing work in conjunction with your japanese toilet seat? I want one too!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know what kind of figures they're paying for the "PHD Scientist " at the other end of the connection. Hahahaha. If this is true, I'd retire my current connection after this flush!