Tuesday, April 10, 2007

another 30 mins of your life lost

k2xl.com
Simple flash game that will hook you. You have one click anywhere on the screen to set off a chain of bubbles that expand to set off other bubbles until you have set off whatever required you're supposed to 'pop' for that round. Like 5 out of 20. Sure it starts off easy enough... just wait till you get to level 12. You have a 4% chance of getting 55 out of 60 bubbles. I've only come close with 52 bubbles. GOOD LUCK! See you in a half hour!

5 comments:

Jerin said...

Finally! I got 55! :)

BTW, although I normally like new wave piano music, it seems incredibly out of place in this game. I shouldn't feel nostalgic and dreamy while I'm playing a video game.

Beverly said...

I'm acutally glad they put that piano music in the bg cause without it I think I'd go crazy with those bubbles! Funny thing is that I think this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing games I've ever played. Tho, I think Mark would beg to differ and say that no game graphics looks better than Super Contra.
I finally got 55 last night. YES! but I don't know how those other people manage to get such high scores.

Anonymous said...

after wasting about 40 minutes of my life I finally got past 55. But yeah, seriously, how do people get like 548? I don't get it. Maybe if you get all of them it doubles the points??

YourFriendMark said...

253 is my final score.

Tanya Sio said...

I actually passed! My final score is a surprising 269. I don't know how others get so high...