Sunday, December 07, 2008

Last Chance!

I'm blogging a little earlier in the day because I'm planning on doing a lot of present wrapping and card making the rest of the day. I'm hearing on the base radio that the last day to mail out stuff in time for Christmas is the 10th. That's this WEDNESDAY!!! I'm in deep do do. 
Anyway, since my one month mark for NaBloPoMo is on the 11th, I would be missing the deadline. I thought about just having the drawing sooner, but then I'd be cutting out any last minute readers' comments. So, I'm still going to take names of commentors until the 11th. I figure who wouldn't want Christmas to last just a little longer by receiving a package of Japanese candies and snacks and doodads in the mail after Christmas? 
Here's what I'm planning... On the morning of the 12th, my time, I will have Evan draw a name from the Bucket-O-Fun and I will post the winner here. You get one slip with your name on it for every time you comment. I will contact the winner as well, just in case you don't get to read the blog that day. Sound good? Sorry, family, you will not be part of the drawing, as we've got Christmas presents for you anyway. hehehe

A quick report on church today. It didn't feel all that different without Careese around, because Mark usually takes her to his meetings. It wasn't different until we were getting in the car and driving off when I felt like I was forgetting something. Like I placed a cup on the roof of the car and forgot it was there and drove off. But its not a cup, it's Careese. 
Weird how these little moments are the ones that remind you of your children. 

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Bev,
You are too funny! I didn't realize I'm running out of time to mail things. I think I better get on the ball and get it done. I sent out greeting cards somewhat early but haven't gotten them all out. AHHHH!

It's amazing how you've been blogging so much. Wow! I love to blog but Brayden loves to take over the mouse so it makes it much more difficult.

m3ng said...

Christmas always seems to sneak up on me. Maybe it's because I'm a chronic procrastinator...

I'm asking Santa for Japanese snacks and doodads this year! =)