Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Now the day is over

After 131 miles, one meeting, one afternoon of running around getting four-five things done--including a presentation and a final exam due in the evening, and then giving the presentation in class, fourteen hours later, the day is finally over. Wednesdays have been the longest days because of meetings in faraway places in the morning and class in the evening well into the PM. Thursdays are just as great--meetings at 9, sometimes 10, and sometimes 1:30. And sometimes there's another one around 2-2:30...and it's usually the night I go out with the missionaries. So another almost 13 hour day. Anyone who wonders why we travel so much, it's strictly so I can stay sane living in this area, working where I am working. There's always a need to get away, unwind, return recharged and ready to face the world again. Thank goodness now I have a Zune. Endless music for a temporary getaway!

2 comments:

Jerin said...

You know what's weird? With everyone else's blog, it's OBVIOUS who's writing. But yours, it's not obvious unless there are clues - like this one about work. But many times, I really can't tell. You guys are just both the same silliness I guess. :)

Jerin said...

Or when Mark's talking about one of his new toys. I can TELL who that is talking. :)