Monday, November 13, 2006

Jerin: Proof we really were in Taiwan

Here's an updated photobook of all our pics.


There's still lots more pics that Brian took that we're anxiously awaiting to see ourselves. I'll post them post-haste as soon as I get my hands on them.

Jet-lag sucks... Evan was awake all night and I pretty much stayed up all night with him. I haven't done that since freshman year in college, and that was by choice! I think I've had a total of 10 hours of sleep in 2 days. argh.

This is my new wallpaper. I caught Evan in the shower and snapped a pic of him saying "cheeeeese!" Evan just started actaully saying words that we can understand. He had his own language before. But it's like a light turned on and he says cheese and bus and up please and help please and fish. Basically anyword with S's in it are good for him. hehehe. I think Brian was a good influence on him, since Brian is the one that catches him saying these words. We think he may have said "Brian" too, but Evan is a one-time-only kid.

Oh, and that thing on his arm is eczema. Don't worry its fine. It heals and then he scratches it up again and it looks raw.

Ok, I'm going to attempt to nap before Evan wakes from his nap.

3 comments:

andrew said...

Nice pics! I've been thinking about checking out the new Picasa web album feature, now seeing yours I'm sold - much sleeker and less "noise" compared to Kodakgallery etc.

Andersen also had a terrible bout of eczema (as you knew already). The doc prescribed him some oral cortisone and a prescription strength topical cream. There was major improvement within two days, and by Sunday when we stopped giving him the oral, he was pretty much all cleared up! We still have some left if you want some....hehehe.

Jerin said...

Steroids and babies. I guess Neo's gonna have some bulging muscles soon. :)

I just spent ages looking at your pictures of Evan and Taiwan. Looks like so much fun! I'm surprised there weren't more food pictures. hehe Ok. I believe you. You really did go there. :) lol

Lynn & Tim said...

wow i didn't even know you guys went to taiwan. How cool is that?! I really enjoyed the pics. YOu gotta tell me all the cool sweet spots so maybe tim and I can head over there sometime and also meet up with ben and cc. so bev how's the cold sore going? it sounds pretty bad. Tim had a bad cold below his lip and it starting having small white pustules....he still has a scar from it. it's been about a couple weeks since it left.