Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just call me, Master

Yea! Mark's done with his Masters from Johns Hopkins! He's completly done with his capstone project, and is just waiting to get his last paper graded. It was one beast of a paper to proofread, too. He presented his capstone to the clients on Tuesday, and has been playing MarioKart on the Wii ever since. OK not 'everyday'. But it is nice to not have class and homework looming overhead. And its nice to not have to plan vacations and things I need to do around his class schedule anymore and no more driving an hour and a half to get to class in Baltimore.
Way to go Mark, I'm proud of you!

13 comments:

ayla.bird said...

Congrats!

Shelese said...

Yay! Congrats Mark! that is great news. (Erik will be jealous you are already finished... he's at Johns Hopkins too.)

Kim said...

Congrats! We'll be joining your team in June. I can't wait!!! Now if we could only nail down a job...

Jerin said...

Congratulations young padawan. Now, it's my turn. Ugh.

Nate and Mags said...

Congratulations Mark!!

Singapore Girl said...

Amazing effort...getting a master with a beautiful and capable wife, 2 children, a full-time job, upgraded home...what else did I miss?

Congratulations, Mark!

R said...

you guys got mariokart on the wii?? I am about to buy that after I finish finals. I am unbelievably jealous...

Anonymous said...

bring mariokart wii to nyc when you come, please.

JJ said...

Yahoo! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Matt said...

Congrats! Nothing like wii time to motivate you to graduate. Way to go.

Super Dave said...

Mark! That is so exciting! You did it! Hillarie just graduated with her Masters too, from Washington University. Love, Jules

Super Dave said...

Coungruaitchoulayshuns Mark...and Bev. That's quite a feat. Hopefully I can START my MBA in January.