Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring has sprung

It's nice to be able to get out of the house and not have to worry about it being too cold.
Here's our pics from the past month.
Included are Easter, Tang's visit, kids at the farm, Andrew's birthday, National Cherry Blossom Festival, baby cousin Charlotte, and Kim's visit and the playground.

BTW, we've had to lower the asking price for our home to $335. Please pass the word along and help us sell our house.
Ok I really ment $335 thousand.

2008_04_06

4 comments:

m3ng said...

I totally have $335. Do you take personal check?

Winnie said...

Cute pictures.

TC said...

more pics more pics...wanna see your candice olsen transformation!!!!!!!! Will call you soon...we're leaving UT on the 23rd...will be figuring our trip out this weekend and then I'll call you. I wanna have lunch or dinner with you guys at least...and then you're visiting me before you leave...somehow...hehe...

the Dao's said...

I would buy your house in a heartbeat under the condition that Thanh can get paid double, maybe triple there in D.C. and I stop shopping for the rest of my life. Neither one is going to happen. We just have to settle here in sunny Houston.