Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snapfish Deal through Modernmom.com

Here's a deal I stumbled on today when I registered at modernmom.com...
1) click on this link to get to modernmom.com's photo center powered by snapfish.
2) register as a new member
3) upload at least one photo
4) get 20 free prints, a free 4x6 flipbook, first free hi-res photo (I'm not sure what that means?), and a free photo mug.

The modernmom site also said it included free shipping, but I don't see a credit for it in my snapfish account... maybe it shows up at checkout? Anyway, it's a great gift idea for Christmas!

3 comments:

Shelese said...

That is awesome thanks for the great tip!

Jerin said...

Wow, I hope this doesn't disappear too soon. I can't get to it from work! Are you trying to overtake Slickdeals here? Nice work.

Nate and Mags said...

ooh, thanks for the tip!