Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Where'd Madeleine come from?

Lets clear up some confusion... Andrew likes and suggested the name Madeleine for our yet nameless little girl, but everyone seems to think that's the name we've decided on from the comments on a previous post. Well, we didn't, and sorry Andrew we're not naming her Madeline, cause there are WAY too many Madeline's running around here these days. So you can still use it to name your little girl!
As for a name, I'm gonna have to wait to see what she looks like before deciding. I think it's so much harder to name a girl than a boy.

4 comments:

Jerin said...

Ha! Andrew and his made up names! Geeez. How's Neo, by the way, Dru?

Ok, I wasn't going to tell you that Madeleine is also in that list of names that are extremely popular right now. I already know 2 of them myself. Maddie this, Maddie that. No offense to those already named, but it's like Jennifer this, Jennifer that. Or Dave, or Mike.

Anyway, Jerraine would be a better choice. Hopefully she doesn't look like me though. That would be terrible for you. :D

andrew said...

I guess people don't read comments thoroughly enough, since there IS a disclaimer at the end. Madeleine was just a complete spur of the moment thing, I didn't even realize it was so popular!

Neo's doing good, loves his new bathtoys too! So thanks much guys!

Anonymous said...

makes me think of cookies.

And who doesn't like cookies?

In fact, you should name her cookie. Cookie Chang. I mean who doesn't want a cookie in their life?

andrew said...

Rose, that's actually what I was thinking when I wrote down "Madeleine", I was thinking of Madeleine cookies...I really had no idea it was a popular name.