Friday, June 29, 2007

tagged...

7 random facts about me... (Beverly)

1. I like eating plain cereal with milk, like corn flakes or rice crispies or rice chex, with nothing else... maybe a cut up banana. And I like toast with butter by itself too.

2. I have a running dialoge in my head about things I'm doing everyday. It sounds like much like a journal entry or blog entry. Maybe it started from when I was a kid and would make believe I had a friend to talk to in my head.

3. I've kept a journal since I was 8. I've been pretty good about writing often, and I'm on my 6th or 7th book. But my handwriting and spelling hasn't improved much. ;)

4. I love looking for unique blank books to buy. Probably because I'm usually looking out for my next journal. If I love how the book looks, is a good size to write in, and has sturdy blank pages in it (no lines), then it motivates me so much to write more often. Even if it's not journal worthy, but I love it, I still get it. I love the idea that there is so much hidden potential in a blank book.

5. I can't donate blood. Not because I don't meet their weight requirements, but because I almost pass out everytime I have to give a blood sample. Both times I've had to give a blood sample at my OBGYNs, about 5-6 viles, I feel myself go weak and lightheaded, then my hands go numb, I break out into a cold sweat, and then I throw up. its great...

6. I love the smell of gardenias, waffles, babies that just bathed in baby shampoo, the air in the northwest, and IKEA.

7. When I see something I love, my first thought is, "I can make that".

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't feel like picking, so consider yourself tagged if you read this. :) hehehe jk. Do it if you like. It's a good time to stop and think about how boreing or weird you are.

8 comments:

Jerin said...

I already did it. haha! So I don't have to! Iiiintereting. I didn't know you were the journal keeping type. So is it something you'll be able to share with your posterity? Or is it so intensely private that you would rather burn it than let it into the wrong hands? Hmm? ;)

ayla.bird said...

Hmm but sometimes that running dialogue decides to go public... Haha just kidding! Oh and IKEA's having their It Only Happens Twice A Year sale!!!!!

Michelle said...

bev i totally do #7 also!

Jerin said...

and I always think "I can afford that, can't I?"

Michelle said...

bev, i've been checking out this cool blog lately: ikeahacker.blogspot.com.

i'm not actually an ikea addict yet cuz of absence of one in jax, but i thought this blog was cool for ideas.

Beverly said...

oh my gosh, Michelle, that site is the coolest!!! Thank you for sharing!

Singapore Girl said...

The "can't donate blood" thing probably runs in the family. I had to take a 45 minute break after they took out only 1 vial of blood from me. My legs turned "tofu"...

Unknown said...

you are pretty funny, beverly. :) anyway, i think u are probably underweight with the whole blood thing... and lacking iron! ;) same here. although, i try to fill myself up with steaks! i think it's funny that when u see something u think, "i can make that", because it's so true that you think that way!!! hahaa and i believe you!