Wednesday, July 19, 2006

America's Got Talent

Jerin & Wami, remember these guys from the chinese new year festival at the Sandy convention center? We saw Ming Na Wen from ER there too... well I guess they're still around, and dropped a member and are on Regis's show America's Got Talent. I was just flipping channels and thought that name sounded familiar. Too bad they're still singing other people's songs and they don't sound any better since 2002. But I'll still cheer for them. Asian pride.




 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jerin said...

Woah - blast from the past. Go Ming Na!! What a hottie. I almost forgot about these guys. Hopefully they get famous so you and Wami can have a picture with a bunch of celebrities one day. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I remember them. I have the picture, too (hahaha). Wow, they are still alive.