Sunday, June 11, 2006

New Kid on the Block

So after an hour of running around looking for the Tang family in the wrong hospital (who puts hospitals within five miles of each other, anyway?), compounded by the fact that I had run out of batteries on my cell phone (so I couldn't call them, and they thought I had died), I was finally able to see Liew and Andrew's new addition to their family: Andersen. Such a cute little man, Evan's going to have so much fun with him! For more pictures and details, click on Liew and Andrew's Blog on the right!

2 comments:

andrew said...

Thanks again for taking and posting the pictures Mark. We really appreciated everything you did for us while you were down here. What a way to spend a vacation!

Jerin said...

Yo! We have 4 or 5 hospitals within 1.5 miles radius of where we live! Good thing Andrew didn't have his baby here or you would've been daaaays late. harharhar!

BTW, good job kick-starting Andrew on his dusty blog. It was in shambles. ;)