Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Birfday Mark!

8am: Mark wakes up to the doorbell. He must have been dreaming about aliens cause he thought our doorbell was chimeing the theme from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".
Nope, just the FedEx guy. With a Lobster Gram!! Mark's sister Rose sent it for his birthday. It was a perfect way to celebrate; a gourmet meal, comforts of home, and Evan is free to scream and crawl his heart out!
What is Lobster Gram? We didn't know until yesterday. They send overnight a box of 4 live Maine lobster with all the utensils you need, lobster bibs, candle in a glass holder for ambiance, butter dish with a candle under it to keep butter melted, lemon, detailed instructions as to how to prepare and handle your lobster, and they even threw in blueberry pie for dessert (literally). I don't think I've ever seen a lobster live and up close before, because they are the most ugly crustaceans ever! They look like giant spiders! I got over that pretty quickly; cause they sure are tasty little buggers!!!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Mark! What a treat - 4 lobsters!!!! You deserve them.

I had abalone soup for my birthday - the kind only two persons know how to make it.

Dad in Mukilteo.

Anonymous said...

ahahahaaaaaa I sent you a CRACk box. That's great. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the lobsters hehe. Are there more pics?

Jerin said...

Markie mark,
Happy birthday bro!! Sorry we couldn't be there to help you with the lobster. ;) Hopefully we can see you guys again soon!

<3 All the Yus

Lynn & Tim said...

Wow guys lobsters! That sounds goood..........too bad Tim's allergic to most seafood..well maybe I'll just get it all to myself..hehe Hey whats your address. I'll need it for the wedding invite.