Saturday, January 07, 2006

Evan the Crawler


Here's our little crawler over Christmas time! More pictures to follow.


Well, it's just me and Lucy back in Virginia while Beverly and Evan are partying in the rain in Seattle. I was bumped into first class on my red-eye flight from Seattle to Dulles because of my 1K status on United (woohoo!). While it was great to have a few more inches of butt-room and legroom, having first class on a redeye flight is like driving a Lexus in Walmart. Still can't complain, though. They give you a nice hot towel to "wash up" before landing like the international flights do (well, the Chinese airlines, at least). I took a sleeping pill because I haven't been able to sleep on the last few redeye flights, and it worked OKAY. I wouldn't recommend doing it if you need to go to work right after, though. Those pills last about 8-10 hours, and the flight was 4 hours...so you can guess what I did at work!!!

Thanks to Brian, we have over 4GB of photos that he took of Evan over post-Christmas to New Years time to go through and choose for posting, so it may take a while! But we'll post as we go, for you EMFs (Evan Man Fans).

No comments: