Thursday, December 08, 2005

do you like?

Well, it started out as just a "comments" problem, but as I tried to do a little Operation on the code, the little red nose buzzed, and ended up having to put on a temporary template (with a little truck which I thought was cool at first, but then I thought was lame, but didn't have time to change it as I was on my way to class), and after some long hard searching, found a good template, customized it, and now it all works again. Woohoo!

Those who use newsreaders can click on the "feed me" link to subscribe to our blog. A lot of people are jumping on the RSS (Really Simple Syndication) bandwagon..and it's pretty convenient too. I can subscribe to ESPN, CNN, travel, stocks, weather, tech geek stuff, other people's blogs, podcasts, and so on, and as soon as an update is made on one of those sites, I receive the posting almost like an e-mail. Mozilla Firefox 1.5 (browser) has the feature, so does Mozilla Thunderbird (email/newsreader), and www.feedreader.com is also a really good RSS/ATOM newsreader/aggregator.

I know this sounds all geek/greek to you, but try it. You'll like it. I'll put up some more stuff about it later for those interested...it's 2AM over here and I can barely keep my eyes open! And it's NOT because I'm Chinese!

No comments: