Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Happy 1-Month Day to Evan!!!




















Well, we didn't have any red eggs or sticky rice, but we celebrated with a nice German Choco Cake and Spumoni Ice Cream!! Well, Evan got a little taste of the cake. Us parents enjoyed it a little more than he did...All Evan wanted to do was go back to sleep anyway! Lucy did not eat any of it...although she is doing a lot better eating her own food on her own...woohoO!






































This pic is posted a little late... Beverly's 25th birthday on July 17th. With Evan around things get put on the back burner.

5 comments:

andrew said...

I like the picture of Evan and his teddy with matching outfits....hehehe

andrew said...

Happy Birthday Bev! Every time I talk to either you or Mark I forget. Then I remember again, then I forget before I talk to you again...so embarasssing. But Happy Birthday all the same!

NightPrancer said...

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! though i know its belated..

2. HE HAS A HONG BAO!!! I could have sworn I have a Hong Bao with a similar design... is it a Citibank Hong Bao?

Singapore Girl said...

Happy birthday Beverly! And happy "Full-moon" to Evan. If he were in KL, there would be a huge celebration with red eggs, glutinous rice and lots of relatives and friends plus "hong-bao". He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is already more than a month! I am glad you'll be here in a week. It is an added joy to have one more person to look forward to see - Evan. Only a grandpa can understand the feeling. So much happiness in a week or two for all the happenings this month.

Grandpa in Mukilteo