Friday, September 15, 2006

Don't know what you've got till its gone

So our microwave just keeled over and died yesterday. Not sure why. I used it to warm Evan's last bottle and when I came home from visiting teaching, I noticed the clock was out and there was an eerie silence in the kitchen. Could there be foul play involved?

Well, I'm going to have to leave this one unsolved, cause I'm taking it back to Costco asap!

I can't believe how difficult my life is without a microwave! I know it sounds ridiculous. People have lived thousands of years without microwaves!
Ok, I know, I just need to make a little more effort to take a pan out and reheat food, or start defrosting meat for dinner now, or use the bottle warmer for Evan's bottles. But its these little inconvenses that make me want to say "forget it! Its too much work!"

Evan and I are going to hit up the sample tables at Costco for lunch.

2 comments:

andrew said...

Ahhh, I love Costco for being able to return whatever whenever. I once returned a vacuum because I accidently ran over the cored and wore all the insulation off. So I just took it back and exchanged it, no questions asked, no problem.

Jerin said...

That's how I feel about this blog. Everything's fine and dandy. Life goes on... until the posts stop. AHH!!! What to do?!? I don't know what Mark, Bev, Evan and Lucy are doing. OH NO! And believe you me, Costco can't solve this problem for free. But alas, the posts are back. PHEW! ;)