Friday, December 16, 2005

dog bones

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later... Evan's become quite good at scooting around the room. Everytime I look at him he's in a new location. I was sitting on the couch when I looked down to see Evan sitting under the coffee table. His head just bearly clears it. I thought, "how cute! Evan just scooted towards me!" Next thing I know Evan's picked up one of Lucy's old raw hide bones and it's in his mouth faster than you can say "NASTY!!!"
Lucy leaves her 'toys' all over the house. She'll sometimes bring them over to sit next to Evan to play with. She'll even go as far as hiding her bones in his blankets. I'm surprised Evan hasn't found those yet.
Today dog bones. Tomorrow dog food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and one day.... when evan grows up to be a real chinese dude! he will eat the dog... :) jk jk